71 York Road
$1,180,000Request a Visit
71 York Road
Property sitting on a 24420 sf lot with possibility of dividing into 2 lots! The dwelling is equipped with a triple garage with 5 good sized bedrooms. Huge bungalow with endless possibility of renovations. The property is already equipped with a huge kitchen with granite counters. A rare opportunity located in a family sector!
As one of the largest boroughs in the West Island, Beaconsfield extends from the lakeshore all the way up to Highway 20. The area has been transformed into a suburban oasis that features 11 schools, making it an ideal place to raise a family.
Over the last decade, prices in Beaconsfield have steadily appreciated, meaning residents feel confident in investing their money in their home. The property market has also boomed in the area, as new houses, condos, and townhouses have sprung up rapidly. To capture the true essence of Beaconsfield, we recommend visiting Beaurepaire Village, which showcases local shops and restaurants. So grab a pint at the local pub and explore the vibrant community that feels more like cottage country.
- Located 20 minutes from downtown Montreal.
- Sitting on a lot of over 24,000 sq. Ft. And always well
maintained by the owners.
- Perfect room layout and superior quality construction.
- Possibility of dividing into 2 lots.
- Huge triple attached garage!
- Washer / dryer installation on the ground floor in the
- 5 good size bedrooms.
- Huge bungalow offering several possibilities of
- Kitchen with granite counters, and superior quality. Dining
area overlooking the courtyard.
- Turnkey house.
- Sumptuous wood flooring all over the house
Built In 1956
Lot Size 24240 ft2
Real Estate Broker514-586-4832
- Partially finished
- Triple Garage